Tech Tip: Twitter Follow

I have just made my fist follow thanks to this tech tip. It was very easy and I think that I am about to go and follow a bunch more profiles. Moreover, I have decided to follow Professor Gibbs so that I can stay updated on the class and see all of the really interring things that I have had to otherwise see through canvas. #timeefficiency

                                                          Image result for twitter follow
                                                                    Twitter Follow Icon

Comments

  1. Awesome! There are so many tech tip options in this class and I really need to check some of them out. I actually still don't have a twitter, but I've seen that many professors have twitters and keep them updated with class work, as well as interesting topics that students might be interested in. Twitter is definitely a social media platform that can be used for many good purposes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Hyena Perspective of the Timid Rabbit, Week 2 Story