Review: Week 15

I have backed up and checked up on my progress. My favorite announcement is the extra credit, hence I am doing it now because I am so close to finished! In addition, I also appreciated the announcement in regard to the twitter feed for this class. I totally forgot that I made a twitter last week and that I can now see all of the posts for that stream. Plus, the announcement included the username of the account. There's are a lot of helpful things that are posted with relevance to what's going on around campus, so I'll try to stay updated from here on out.
                                Image result for meme extra credit meme
                                           Extra credit meme in the Christmas spirit!

Comments

  1. Hi Ruben, as I wrote you before, the idea is to read through the past week's announcements and find something useful/interesting, something new. You already know there is extra credit every week.
    Please read through the announcements and post something you find of interest; here is the link that gives you the current week's worth of announcements:
    Current Announcements.
    Since this has happened before, I will blank out the Declaration this time; you can redo the Declaration when you have completed the assignment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Hyena Perspective of the Timid Rabbit, Week 2 Story